Wednesday, September 3, 2008
last night
at young women's we read scriptures. I passed off a whole thing in Integrity. I feel great! I also need to finish my faith project for young womens in excellence. I have been trying to help someone regain her faith who has been inactive for over 5 years. I have been inviting her to activities, church and to my house. She has come to 3 and even to sacrament meeting! I started it with Chloe and now i have to finish alone. But it will be ok- and worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Nicole! You are a good 'missionary' example to all of us! Thanks. kelli
Wow Nicole, you are a great friend to all. Keep up the good work. Hey, when you come and see me I have a surprize for you. Love Grandma S.
thank you guys i will try to visit
Post a Comment